Open and powerful Linux IoT gateway
Process data coming from wired and wireless sensors/devices/peripherals. The owa4X sits close to your assets, in order to monitor and control them, sending just the meaningful information to cloud services or custom control centre.
The products of the owa4X family are predestined for all telematics applications like fleet management, car sharing, car vehicle location (AVL), track & trace, positioning and operating data acquisition of moving objects. Due to its robustness and IP67 rating, the owa4x IoTgateway is particularly suitable for use in construction and agricultural machinery, dangerous goods, conveying and industrial equipment, compressors and much more.
- IP67 – waterproof and dust industrial grade protection
- ARM Cortex A8 32bit 800MHz
- 1GB Flash memory + 512MB DDR3
- Running standard Debian 8 .
- Highly customizable and powerful as any Linux PC
- GSM/GPRS & UMTS/HSPA & LTE
- GNSS (GPS + GLONASS + Galileo)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Wide variety of interfaces:
- Up to 4 CAN bus (full speed 1Mbps CAN 2.0B)
- Up to 2 K-line bus
- Digital & Analog I/O
- 3 RS232 & 1 RS485
- USB Host 2.0
- Ethernet, Maxim 1-wire, uSD card slot, Audio Codec…
- Power saving modes & Li-Ion backup battery